STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO GET A TRADE LICENSE IN BANGLADESH
- 1 STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO GET A TRADE LICENSE IN BANGLADESH
- 2 VITAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET YOUR TRADE LICENSE
- 2.0.1 Application Form from Dhaka City Corporation (North Form) or (South Form)
- 2.0.2 National ID card of the entrepreneur
- 2.0.3 Recent receipt or ownership proof
- 2.0.4 Recent passport size photo of the entrepreneur
- 2.0.5 Work Permit from Board of Investment
- 2.0.6 Statement of Bank Solvency & TIN Certificate
- 2.0.7 In case of general Trade License
- 2.0.8 In case of Trade license for industries
- 2.0.9 No objection declaration on the surrounding
- 2.0.10 Location Map
- 2.0.11 Copy of fire certificate
- 2.0.12 Declaration on non-judicial stamp of tk 150/to abide by the rules & regulation of DCC.
- 2.0.13 In case of Clinic/Private Hospital
- 2.0.14 In case of Limited Company
- 2.0.15 In case of Printing Press & Residential Hotel Permission from DC
- 2.0.16 In case of Recruitment Agency
- 2.0.17 In case of Arms and Ammunition
- 2.0.18 In case of Drug and Narcotics
- 2.0.19 In case of Travailing Agency
- 3 Period Limit
- 4 Reserved Administration Payment
- 5 Renewal of Business Certificate (Commercial Companies)
- 6 Strategy for Renewal
- 7 Period limit
- 8 We're Here To Help!
Receiving a trade permit is among the initial steps of beginning your business. Doing business in Bangladesh requires a formal authorization from Dhaka City Corporation or Municipality’s important office (Union Parishad, Pouroshava, upozilla or zilla parishad) to work. This authorization is given as Trade License. So as to get a Trade License in Bangladesh the lawful premise of this prerequisite Business License is being presented in Bangladesh under the City Corporation Taxation Rules, 1983 and Municipal Taxation Rules, 1986.. It is issued when a business visionary connected through the license form/structure. Working business without an exchange permit is unlawful in Bangladesh. For effectively acquiring an exchange permit, the business visionary is required to utilize the fitting structure and apply through the significant expert’s office. For example, Dhaka City Corporation is separated into two sections, North and South. The candidate will require picking the right structure contingent upon the territory where the business is found.
To begin you need the lawful authorization and trade permit from City Corporation or City Council of your business zone is that approach to be lawful. As far framework says, the way toward getting business permit in Bangladesh isn’t muddled yet because of absence of honesty and violation the rules by corruption, it is practically difficult to get a trade License without bribe. Along these lines, on the off chance that you realize that, the expense of getting a business permit is BDT 2000 and you are going with a light personality to get your permit then Team CLP will guide you to stop and check your cash sack for additional lubrication cash.
VITAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET YOUR TRADE LICENSE
Procedure: The procedure is overseen by the City Corporation or city committee where the business exists. A permit is issued solely for the sake of the licensee and such permit isn’t transferable. The licensee will not utilize the permit for some other purposes, with the exception of the reason and nature of calling, trade or calling it was issued. A renewed Trade License is given by the concerned staff of the zonal tax collection office. An expense for exchange permit must be kept at any Bank as demonstrated on the Trade License form/structure.
The List of archives required for acquiring a trade permit are as follows:
Application Form from Dhaka City Corporation (North Form) or (South Form)
National ID card of the entrepreneur
Recent receipt or ownership proof
Recent passport size photo of the entrepreneur
Work Permit from Board of Investment
Statement of Bank Solvency & TIN Certificate
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TRADE LICENSE:
In case of general Trade License
Attested Copy of Rent Receipt or Rental Agreement and also the copy of the Holding Tax payment receipt.
In case of Trade license for industries
– Everything mentioned in serial no. 1 plus
No objection declaration on the surrounding
Copy of fire certificate
Declaration on non-judicial stamp of tk 150/to abide by the rules & regulation of DCC.
In case of Clinic/Private Hospital
– permission from the Director General of Health.
In case of Limited Company
Memorandum of Articles Certificate of In-Corporation
In case of Printing Press & Residential Hotel Permission from DC
In case of Recruitment Agency
– License from Manpower Man-power export Bureau.
In case of Arms and Ammunition
– Copy of Arms License.
In case of Drug and Narcotics
– Copy of Drug/Narcotics License.
In case of Travailing Agency
– Approval from civil aviation authority.
Estimated Processing Time for issuing the license is 3-4 working days, however, may vary depending on the nature of the and type of the business.
Reserved Administration Payment
The submission fee is BDT 10.00.
License fee varies between BDT 100.00- 40,000.00 subjects on the nature and type of business.
For Limited Company, License fee is determined based on paid-up capital.
Renewal of Business Certificate (Commercial Companies)
Business Licenses are compulsory to be renewed yearly. The papers required are License Book which is provided at the time of issuance of Trade License, challan Book, rent and receipt of ownership proof and TIN Certificate.
Strategy for Renewal
The candidate is required to store the planned charges at the assigned bank. After getting the charge receipt, the City Corporation or Municipality’s pertinent zonal office will finish the restoration procedure if the various necessities are met.
Evaluated preparing time for reestablishing the License is 1-2 working days, be that as it may, may differ contingent upon the nature and kinds of business.
We're Here To Help!
House: 39, Road: 126 (3rd Floor)
Sunday to Thursday
10:00am – 07:00pm