Barrister Md. Hafizur Rahaman Khan
Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple (UK) LL.B (UK), LLB & LL.M (Dhaka University).
Mr. Hafizur Rahaman Khan is a practicing advocate of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh having 16 years of experience in the legal field. Mr. Khan is also a Barrister of the Honourable Society of Middle Temple Inn, UK. In addition, he is the founder of Counsels Law Partners (CLP) and is also the Head of Chambers of CLP.
Mr. Khan is one of the top-notch lawyers of Bangladesh. His practice focuses on Company matters, Civil matters, Arbitration, Litigation Labour and Employment, Banking and Finance, Corporate and Commercial law, Admiralty and Maritime, Taxation, Aviation, Family matter, Writ and High Court matters, Project Finance, FDI and Energy, Merger and Acquisition etc.
Over time, Mr. Khan has reached the highest point of success as a well-known Barrister, and Advocate in Bangladesh. Moreover, Mr. Khan is known for his excellent dealings with local and international clients including many High Profile clients. Mr. Khan always prioritizes in giving the best advice and service to his clients while maintaining confidentiality.
- Barrister-at-Law at The Honourable Society of Middle Temple
- Bar Professional Training Course- University of Northumbria, New Castle, UK
- LLB on British Law- University of Northumbria, New Castle, UK
- LLM- University of Dhaka
- LLB- University of Dhaka
Company matters, Civil matters, Arbitration, Litigation Labour & Employment, Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial law, Admiralty and Maritime, Taxation, International Law, Telecommunication, IP and IT, Aviation, Family matter, Writ & High Court matters, Project Finance, FDI and Energy, Merger and Acquisition, ADR etc.
- Bangladesh Supreme Court Bar Association
- Bangladesh Bar Council
- General Council of the Bar of England and Wales
- Bangladesh Ain Samity
- Dhaka Bar Association
- Barristers Association Bangladesh
Publications and Seminars:
- Attending a seminar in Commemoration of WORLD FAIR TRADE DAY (International Observance initiated by the World fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Delivering a speech on “Arbitration in Bangladesh” at an event arranged a Key Business Personnel
- Delivering a presentation on Labour Law 2006 and Labour Rule 2015 and its impact on security companies in Bangladesh.
- Arranging a discussion on “Rights, powers and obligations of land own property developers.”
- Delivering a presentation at an event organized by foreign businessman on “How to set up a company in Bangladesh”
Nitisha Nowrin is a proficient lawyer of CLP. Her areas of expertise are Family matter, Company, Corporate, Commercial, Land, and Property, etc. She has successfully completed her LLB from the University of London and Bar Professional Training Course from the City University of London.
Zillur Rahman is a qualified lawyer who is enrolled in Bangladesh Bar Council, Dhaka Judge Court. He completed his LLB and LLM from Islamic University. He’s renowned for his expertise in Arbitration, litigation, cross examination, chief examination.
Al Mahin Talukder is a skillful lawyer with expertise at handling corporate, commercial, contractual, banking, and property issues. Mahin is a graduate of Advanced Masters in International Civil and Commercial Law from Leiden University in the Netherlands and also a graduate of LLB from the University of London.
Ms. Farhana Khan
LL. B. (Hons.); LL. M. (University of Dhaka)
LL. M. in International Law (South Asian University, India)
SOLVE YOUR LEGAL PRObLEM Today
Feel free to call us or send us an email to get the best group of solicitors of Bangladesh.